For employers wanting to attract the best people, the Mercedes-Benz Corporate Programme makes great sense. It’s also very simple to implement, at no cost to you.
As a qualified member, not only will your employees receive exclusive Corporate Programme benefits, but the company itself benefits from the programme:
1. From the vehicle’s first date of registration.
2. Not applicable to all models.
3. Within 25km of the servicing dealer.
4. Pick-up and drop-off, or loan vehicle features, only available during the period of the complimentary scheduled servicing offer. Subject to availability.
5. Only at participating dealerships.
6. The contract employee must be working on a full-time basis (36+ hours per week) for the eligible company. The contract must be long-term i.e. for a minimum of 12 months.
7. Where a suitable vehicle is not available at a participating authorised Mercedes-Benz dealership for the purpose of a test drive, the Mercedes-Benz dealership can contact Mercedes-Benz New Zealand Limited (“MBNZ”) to request access to a vehicle which MBNZ may, at its sole discretion, provide for a test drive subject to availability. Information correct as at July 2016.