Terms and Conditions
The Mercedes-Benz Scheduled Service Plan shall not include or provide under its liability the following:
- Additional servicing or maintenance, parts or lubricants to perform maintenance not detailed in the vehicle service schedule or recommended by Mercedes-Benz;
- Vehicle registration, government licensing requirements, road user charges, fuel or insurance;
- Items subject to normal wear and tear including tyres, wheel alignments, brakes, wiper blades, oil top ups, bulb replacement, suspension components;
- Consequential damage due to neglect in relation to periodic and scheduled servicing;
- Breakages - glass, lenses, mirrors;
- Paint - touch-up of stone chips, repair of damage to body and wheels;
- Costs to the repair of items or assemblies not standard to the vehicle or non-genuine parts installed by any person other than an Authorised Mercedes-Benz Dealer or an Authorised Mercedes-Benz Service Centre;
- Damage - any damage caused by the owner/driver or a third party - for example the Mercedes-Benz Scheduled Service Plan does not include repairs needed as a result of damage caused by an accident, theft, motor-sport involvement, misuse or acts of negligence – including any damage due to any causes listed in the Passenger Vehicle Warranty which are expressed as not covered under that warranty;
- Items covered by the Passenger Vehicle Warranty (which will be covered separately by the Passenger Vehicle Warranty only to the extent they are covered by, and not excluded from, the Passenger Vehicle Warranty); and
- Any servicing or work carried out on the vehicle by any person not authorised by Mercedes-Benz.
Please refer to your warranty manual for further details.