Terms & Conditions
Terms & Conditions
The Owner's Responsibilities
The Mercedes-Benz Scheduled Service Plan has been designed to further enhance the peace of mind motoring. The owner’s responsibilities are to ensure the following basic conditions are fulfilled:
- Owner's must maintain their Mercedes-Benz vehicle in accordance with the vehicle service schedule as indicated by the instrument cluster; and
- All scheduled maintenance work must be performed within 30 days or 500km of due procedure by an authorised Mercedes-Benz Dealer or an Authorised Mercedes-Benz Service Centre.
Failure to comply with the above requirements may void the Mercedes-Benz Scheduled Service Plan and vehicle warranty.
This Scheduled Service Plan will be void and automatically cease to operate if:
- The owner or operator of the vehicle does anything which causes or would cause the Passenger Vehicle Warranty to cease to operate or expire; or
- The vehicle is being or has been used for hire, driver instruction or conveyance of passengers for fare or courier purposes
The Mercedes-Benz Scheduled Service Plan shall not include or provide under its liability the following:
- Additional servicing or maintenance, parts or lubricants to perform maintenance not detailed in the vehicle service schedule or recommended by Mercedes-Benz;
- Vehicle registration, government licensing requirements, road user charges, fuel or insurance;
- Items subject to normal wear and tear including tyres, wheel alignments, brakes, wiper blades, oil top ups, bulb replacement, suspension components;
- Consequential damage due to neglect in relation to periodic and scheduled servicing;
- Breakages: glass, lenses, mirrors; body mounting
- Paint: touch-up of stone chips, repair of damage to body and wheels;
- Costs to the repair of items or assemblies not standard to the vehicle or non-genuine parts installed by any person other than an Authorised Mercedes-Benz Dealer or an Authorised Mercedes-Benz Service Centre;
- Damage: any damage caused by the owner/driver or a third party - for example the Mercedes-Benz Scheduled Service Plan does not include repairs needed as a result of damage caused by an accident, theft, motor-sport involvement, misuse or acts of negligence – including any damage due to any causes listed in the Passenger Vehicle Warranty which are expressed as not covered under that warranty;
- Items covered by the Passenger Vehicle Warranty (which will be covered separately by the Passenger Vehicle Warranty only to the extent they are covered by, and not excluded from, the Passenger Vehicle Warranty); and
- Any servicing or work carried out on the vehicle by any person not authorised by Mercedes-Benz.
Please refer to your warranty manual for further details.