A regular maintenance routine for your van or ute is crucial - especially if you're spending more time driving than you might have in the past, and even if your vehicle is staying off the road for a while.
Keeping your vehicle in top working condition - even at a basic level - can help in a range of ways:
It contributes to keeping you and others safe on the road.
It means you’ll be across any wear and tear to your vehicle and its parts.
It can save you from expensive repairs by getting on top of issues early.
It could help your vehicle retain more of its value.
It can help reduce vehicle emissions.
It could reduce your reliance on roadside emergency services.
So, here’s seven top tips for keeping your van, ute or fleet ready for the road.
1. Check your tyre pressure and condition
2. Make sure that all your lights and indicators are working
3. Check that your engine has the oil and fluids it needs
4. Make sure things will stay cool under the hood
5. Check your windscreen washers at the same time
6. Keep your vehicle clean and well-maintained
7. Make sure you have the essentials stocked and ready